This section of the Web site contains information that is helpful to association executives.
MDRT Member Benefits Brochure
See the benefits of membership.
Membership Information for the 2018 Million Dollar Round Table
This document provides general information regarding MDRT's membership requirements. It also contains a list of countries where professional association membership is required and the criteria that each association must meet.
Application Request Form
Applications can be downloaded at https://my.mdrt.org/printapplication. New applicants will need to create a profile, including a user name and password, before an application can be downloaded.
Future Meeting Dates
Please keep these dates in mind when scheduling future association events.
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) Code of Ethics
MDRT is a strong advocate of ethical behavior on the part of financial professionals. All MDRT members must adhere to the code of ethics below. If an MDRT member or applicant has been found guilty of a violation of your association's code of ethics, we would appreciate knowing about it. Information concerning ethics violations can be forwarded to Ms. Naadia Chaudhry at email@example.com.Therefore, members shall:
- Always place the best interests of their clients above their own direct or indirect interests.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional competence and give the best possible advice to clients by seeking to maintain and improve professional knowledge, skills and competence.
- Hold in strictest confidence, and consider as privileged, all business and personal information pertaining to their clients' affairs.
- Make full and adequate disclosure of all facts necessary to enable clients to make informed decisions.
- Maintain personal conduct that will reflect favorably on the insurance and financial services profession and MDRT.
- Determine that any replacement of an insurance or financial product must be beneficial for the client.
- Abide by and conform to all provisions of the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which they do business.